His most recent book is Walking with Mary: A Biblical Journey from Nazareth to the Cross. He currently serves as a professor of theology and Vice President of Mission and Outreach at the Augustine Institute in Denver, Colorado.
Dr. Sri is a founding leader with Curtis Martin of FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students). He also is the content director and host of the acclaimed Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN) video series on the Catholic faith called Symbolon (Augustine Institute), and he serves the general editor of a Opening the Word: Journey through the Sunday Readings (Augustine Institute).
Dr. Sri leads pilgrimages to Rome and the Holy Land for lay people each year.
Edward holds a doctorate from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome. He resides with his wife Elizabeth and their seven children in Littleton, Colorado. Other books by Edward Sri include:
- The New Rosary in Scripture: Biblical Insights for Praying the 20 Mysteries (Servant)
- Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights on John Paul II’s Love and Responsibility (Servant).
- The Bible Compass: A Catholic’s Guide to Navigating the Scriptures (Ascension Press)
- Mystery of the Kingdom: On the Gospel of Matthew (Emmaus Road)
- Queen Mother: A Biblical Theology of Mary’s Queenship (Emmaus Road)
- Dawn of the Messiah: The Coming of Christ in Scripture (Servant)
- The Advent of Christ: Scriptural Reflections to Prepare for Christmas (Servant Books)
- The Real Story: Understanding the Big Picture of the Bible (coauthored with Curtis Martin)
- The Da Vinci Deception: 100 Questions About the Facts and Fiction of The Da Vinci Code (Ascension Press) (coauthored with Mark Shea)
- The Gospel of Matthew (coauthored with Curtis Mitch) (Baker Academic).
He also is a contributor to the popular apologetics series, Catholic for a Reason and a volume on Catholic Marian theology called Mariology (Queenship Publishing).
For more information about Dr. Edward Sri : CLICK HERE – Dr. Sri Homepage